LinkWorth

Posted by Cesario Tarigan | 4:02 PM | , , | 0 comments »

As a blogger, you will know that there are several ways to earn money online. This time i will talk about LinkWorth. LinkWorth have some services that offer us the way to earn money online by showing their advertisers in our blog. The important is LinkPost.

LinkPost

LinkPost allows partners to be paid for reviewing products and/or services from an advertiser. To qualify for this service, you must list your blog into the system. Once advertisers select your blog for a review, you can check their requirements and product to be written about. At that point, you can either select to write about it or decline the offer.

To join it's as easy as fill the form like in the top picture. I'll make it easier to you, you can join now by click the banner below:



F.A.Q from LinkPost

What do I have to do after all my blogs have been submitted and approved?
Once you have all your blogs approved you just need to wait for advertisers to be interested in buying a LinkPost on your blog(s). If this happens, you will receive an email asking you to approve / decline LinkPost requests.

I've just received an email with a LinkPost request, what do I have to do now?
Login to your LinkWorth account and either click on the red message that is being displayed below the top menu, or navigate to Partner » Products » LinkPost » Pending Deals. Review your pending deals and either approve or decline them. If you approve pending deals you will see a page with instructions and guidelines to publish your LinkPosts. If you decline pending deals please provide a reason in the corresponding text area.

I have followed all instructions / guidelines and I have published my LinkPosts accordingly. What do I have to do now?
Login to your LinkWorth account and navigate to Partner » Products » LinkPost » Publishing Deals. Check all Publishing LinkPost Deals you have finished, provide the Posted URL for each one and click on the Complete button.

When do I get paid for my LinkPosts?
After you complete your LinkPosts we will manually review them to see if they satisfy the advertiser's guidelines, and we will give the final approval. That's when you get paid.

What happens if my LinkPost is declined after being completed?
We will send you the reasons for declining it, including corrections we expect you to make. You'd have to make those corrections and we will review it again after 24 hours of being declined.

Do I have to re-submit my LinkPost somewhere in the Control Center after I make my corrections?
No, once you complete a LinkPost there's no need to submit it again, just make your corrections and we will review it.

I need to change the Posted URL on one of my approved LinkPosts, is this possible?
Yes. You can change the Posted URL at anytime. Login to your Control Center, navigate to Partner » Products » LinkPosts » Approved Deals, you will find a list with all your approved deals, each one of those will have in the last column some available actions. Click on the action identified by corresponding to the LinkPost Deal you want to change the LinkPost URL to. Provide the new Posted Url, a reason for changing it and submit your changes.

I forgot the requirements and guidelines of a LinkPost I need to publish, is there any place where I can see that information?
Yes. Login to your Control Center, navigate to Partner » Products » LinkPosts » Publishing Deals, click on the 'Code' icon to view the corresponding requirements / guidelines of each LinkPost.

I have received a LinkPost request from LinkWorth itself. Can I include a link back to LinkWorth using my referer id?
Yes you can, but this link cannot be used as the 'link back' required in the guidelines.

How long am I supposed to leave my LinkPosts online?
At least 12 months.

Okay, it's clear that LinkWorth will make you earn Money Online so Easy. So, just join now, click the banner below.

0 comments